NHA Professional Course for Healers
Human Energy Anatomy & Physiology: Integrating Eastern Wisdom with Western Science
This one-of-a-kind course is a must for new and experienced practitioners
Friday, September 15, 10:00-5:30pm (Registration: 9:00-10:00am)
Saturday, September 16: 9:30-6:00pm
Sunday, September 17: 9:30-6:00pm
Elila Center for Natural Healing
430 Springfield Ave, Suite 209
Berkeley Heights, NJ 07041
Hotels range from $75 to $150.
Click here to see the hotels nearby
How to Register:
- Choose the payment category below relevant to you.
- Complete your payment as directed by Paypal.
- Once payment has been received, within the next 24-hours, you will receive a Welcome Email.
What you will learn in the Human Energy Anatomy & Physiology: Integrating Eastern Wisdom with Western Science Course:
- How to integrate cross-modality eastern energetic principles with western science for all the emotional and physical body systems
- How to experience the energy flow in your own body, mind and soul from both an eastern and western perspective.
- Ability to practically incorporate Energetic and Integrative Anatomy and Physiology into your healing practice to enhance your work with clients
- How common western conditions are harmonized in the eastern healing arts